Excellent opportunity for student actuary in a Reporting role, responsibilities include:
• Regular preparation of actuarial inputs for diverse reporting requirements: IFRS, Solvency II, Irish GAAP
• Calculate and analyse the movement in the Solvency II internal model for the company.
• Calculate and analyse the movement in the Embedded Value of the company.
• Preparation of actuarial reports to Board and Financial Regulator (Central Bank of Ireland)
• Investigate the company's experience in areas such as mortality and policy lapses
Ideally suited to a part qualified actuary making progress with actuarial exams
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate