Our client requires an Actuarial Analyst to join our team in Dublin. Responsibilities include:
• Performs experience analysis of insurance portfolio for modelling purposes
• Documents the key aspects of the process and keeps documentation regularly updated
• Gives support to the Head of Actuarial Function for EV related matters
• Promoting organization and supervision of data storing.
• Management of team activities and staff as delegated by Department Head.
• As delegated by the Head of Actuarial Function, interacts with EV external auditors
• Training and development of other team members as delegated by the Department Head.
• Provide support and cover as necessary for colleagues, including those colleagues who work outside of the EV department.
• Assist in the Development and Maintenance of departmental policies and procedures.
• Scientific Degree (Actuarial, Statistics, Mathematics)
• Fluent Italian & English
• Experience acquired in a life office of and Insurance Company, Bankinsurer or an Actuarial Consulting Company
Please contact email@example.com or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland