Our client is seeking a qualified actuary to join the company on a 12-month contract within the pricing and operations team. The role is a key part of the reinsurance pricing team and has a focus towards new transaction implementation, ongoing client support, underwriting of renewals/amendments and monitoring in-force transaction performance.
Key responsibilities include:
– Developing and pricing new and renewing reinsurance solutions.
– Implementation of new reinsurance transactions, including peer review, operational support and handover to valuation teams.
– Communicating proposals to senior management.
– Monitoring of the in-force business, including experience investigations, reviewing transaction performance and addressing commercial issues.
– Day-to-day management of 1-2 actuarial trainees in the team.
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland