• Provide support to actuaries and others by performing analysis within a designated business segment/s to assist business decision making, financial planning, and strategy development
• Assist in the preparation of actuarial research and complex reports and studies; Presents findings and exhibits to peers and others
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all analysis and recommendations
• Provide clear and concise communication of technical actuarial work to technical and non-technical audiences, and on cross functional teams
• Retrieve, understand and manipulate data and perform rigorous validation as it relates to assigned and related projects
• Maintain clear and concise documentation of methods and activities
• Provide technical assistance and information to other departments
• Provide guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Minimum 2.1 honours analytical degree ideally in actuarial or statistical studies
• Part-qualified and demonstrates recent progress in passing Actuarial exams
• Commitment to achieving qualification in the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or equivalent
• Prior experience and solid knowledge of actuarial techniques and standards. Knowledge of GI market and other business operations including financial, underwriting, legal, statistics, claims, sales, etc.
For more information please contact Jenny at 016099409 or email@example.com.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate