You will work together with an experienced team handling the firm's pension portfolio. The work will involve the provision of actuarial services to the firm's clients including the provision of valuation reports, actuarial funding certificates/statements & funding proposals.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS :
– Minimum 2 years proven pensions actuarial experience either in a consultancy or life office.
– Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
– An aptitude for working with people
– Excellent Interpersonal abilities
– Client focused approach
– Well-developed communication skills both orally and in writing.
– An eagerness to take on responsibility & ability to manage conflicting demands on your time.
– Excellent spreadsheet/database skills.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland