Our client, a global aircraft leasing company, is currently seeking to recruit a senior financial analyst. The person required for the role must be a numerate and self-motivated individual who can research, evaluate and develop data to assist in the execution of their business plan by providing financial analytical support to senior management. The candidate will be exposed to a multitude of transactions including complex financial models for a variety of aircraft leases, debt structures and aircraft part sale models. The models are designed to aid strategic decision making either in their current portfolio or in future transactions.
• Forecasting business and portfolio performance with the capacity to develop internal financial models for the purpose of optimizing results
• Aid in the reporting and servicing of Asset Backed Security deals
• Liaising with Marketing, Legal and Technical teams to ensure accurate representation of negotiated transactions.
• Recognise key elements from modelling results, with the competency to interpret and evaluate results for presentation to senior management.
• Assist senior management with the preparation of projections for existing portfolio models and new transactions
• Assist with preparation of necessary internal approval documentation for new transactions or restructured existing transactions
• Ability to liaise with other parts of the organisation on performance related reports
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland