Working on lines of GI business with extensive exposure to senior management. The main areas of work are capital modelling, planning and profitability reporting. Working as part of wider actuarial team and has input into both the pricing and reserving functions and reporting directly to the Chief Actuary.
• Calibration and development of Solvency II (SII) internal model
• Capital reporting both internally and externally, including preparation of QIS submissions.
• Communication of results from internal capital model to senior management
• Maintain and enhance capital allocation models
• Prepare periodic profitability reports with recommendations to senior management, both local and Group reporting
• Optimisation of reinsurance program structure
• Develop procedures and controls for SII internal model
• Significant involvement in the annual planning process
• Participate in international group projects, specifically those relating to SII
• Increases awareness of SII within the organisation
For further information please contact email@example.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland