This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and innovative data scientist to join a leading insurance provider as it develops and expand its data analytics capability. As a data scientist you will have the opportunity to be a primary contributor in defining the company’s data analytics models and product solutions, and developing the analytic strategy.
– Responsible for the development and maintenance of analytics data models
– Be a key contributor in company decisions regarding analytic tools, software packages, and bespoke visualisation products, where these impact on data analytics.
– Working closely with all departments in the company, you will be involved in developing market leading statistical analysis, predictive models and simulations
– Proactively run analysis and evaluate “proof of concepts” to unlock new statistical insights, which can be developed into customer product & service offerings
– Understand the implications of the results of data analysis and communicate this to internal and external stakeholders
– A 3rd level degree or above in relevant numerically based field
– Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative techniques, and building data models
– Experience with some or all of the following – relational databases, SQL , R, Python
– Understanding of statistical modelling, algorithms, data mining and machine learning
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please contact email@example.com or +35316099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland