Our client seeks a qualified actuary for the position of Deputy CRO. Reporting to the CRO, the successful candidate will play an important role in qualitative and quantitative risk management and act as the CRO in the CRO's absence.
The Deputy CRO provides risk management support i.e. implementation of risk management framework, ongoing risk oversight, and coordination of mitigation measures, including –
• Support design, maintenance, and annual review of Company’s risk management framework in close coordination with Company’s management and Group Risk
• Monitor Company’s risk exposure, through quantitative and qualitative risk assessment as well as risk appetite consumption – including production of risk and solvency assessment reports
• Representing the Risk team at the various committees
• Support in the development, validation, administration and maintenance of the Company’s Solvency II internal model
• Conduct comparisons between the Standard Model and Internal Model
• Further development and implementation of risk function deliverables under Solvency II.
• Further enhancing of risk modelling and reporting capability.
• Assist in the development of “use” of the Internal Model for risk management and strategic purposes
• Assist in the production of solvency movement analysis and projections on a regular basis
• Conduct stress tests, own risk and solvency assessments, and capital plans
• Monitoring industry and market developments in relation to advances and best practices within risk management.
• Develop effective and collaborative working relationships within the business units and across the Group.
• Assist in enhancing hedge monitoring and reporting for the Company
For more information please contact Jenny at 016099409 or [email protected]
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland