Our client requires a qualified life actuary as Deputy Head of Projects.
The successful candidate will be strongly involved in the IFRS 17 project as well as a Finance transformation program and will be expected to establish him-/herself as a key driver of this project.
The role will include:
• Support of the project management of a major finance project which includes IFRS 17 alongside a finance transformation initiative and potentially take over full responsibility of this project;
• Involvement in current and upcoming commercially driven actuarial projects;
• Liaising with multiple business units, both locally and internationally;
• Stakeholder management also of senior management;
• Coordination of new model developments;
• Support the set-up and shape the profile of the new actuarial project team;
• Qualified life actuary
• Strong financial reporting background (ideally in Solvency II and/or IFRS)
• Project management and/or leadership experience – Ideally covering implementation of reporting or modelling processes in line with regulations
• Extremely competent at networking and liaising with other businesses units.
• The drive to push the project forward, meet deadlines and ensure deliverables are met
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland