Summary of Position Responsibilities:
Supporting the Senior Actuary to refresh an appraisal value/embedded value report of a block of business, with following support work to manage queries, sensitivity analysis requests and preparation for a portfolio transfer.
Other aspects of the role may include:
• Responsible for the analysis of valuations and projections across all reporting bases (Solvency II, USGAAP, EV and IFRS):
• Support reporting actuaries in the provision of explanation and analysis of results to key stakeholders including the production of written reports;
• Support assumption setting processes;
• Support reporting actuaries in specification and validation of new valuation methodologies, models and product implementations;
• Support additional financial research, governance, controls, actuarial methods and standards used within assigned sub-region;
• Develop strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with internal clients to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Essential Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Qualified actuary
• Experience of financial or risk reporting of complex financial products
• Experience of sophisticated actuarial modelling software
• Sound understanding of capital markets
• Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of risk neutral and real world ESG
• Ability to work in a team taking own initiative and consulting with others as appropriate
• Ability to manage the expectations of others allowing for multiple dependencies
• Attention to detail combined with respect for deadlines
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland