The successful candidate is required to support the Actuarial Reporting team. Training will be provided as required to facilitate the candidates development in the role. Responsibilities will ultimately include:
• IFRS, Solvency II, MCEV and New Business reporting;
• Carry out experience investigations and write corresponding reports;
• Support assumption setting exercise and the preparation of corresponding reports;
• Validate the actuarial data used for valuation runs;
• Support new model developments;
• Support the development of the reporting process to support the introduction of new products;
• Enhance the actuarial reporting process to make it more efficient and more effective.
Experience, skills and competencies
The following, while not a necessity, are a distinct advantage:
• Financial reporting experience. SII, IFRS and USGAAP reporting in particular;
• Experience working in life insurance industry, ideally in a cross border company;
• Actuarial modelling experience;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
• Flexible, adaptive to changing requirements;
• Strong organisational skills and works on own initiative.
For more information please contact Jenny at 016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland