A consulting firm is looking to further grow their non life actuarial team and are looking to recruit a nearly or newly qualified actuary to assist in the ongoing management and development of their team.
The range of practical work experience would include working in the non life insurance or reinsurance environment with a preference for those with a financial reporting background.
Other skills would include:
• Strong financial modelling capabilities,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• A team player who can integrate into small multi-disciplinary teams, seeking to expand knowledge and skills as the team grows,
• Good commercial awareness.
The candidate would work closely with the qualified non life actuaries in our practice covering a range of services such as:
• Work with professionals on assisting clients with all aspects of their preparations for Solvency II;
• Provision of Statements of Actuarial Opinion;
• Independent actuarial assessments including reserve reviews, portfolio transfers, expert opinions, transfer pricing support and company valuations for merger & acquisition
• Profitability reviews and pricing support.
For further details, please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland