The required candidate will be the lead actuarial resource for Actuarial Reporting. Particular responsibilities include:
• IFRS, Solvency II, MCEV and VNB reporting for all lines of business;
• Preparation of material and slides for Chief Actuary for several Committee and Board meetings;
• Write reports for delivery to senior management and other stakeholders within the Group;
• Involvement in experience investigations and assumption setting reports;
• Improve efficiency of reporting processes;
• Guide and review work of Junior Actuaries.
Experience, skills and competencies:
• Qualified actuary;
• Financial reporting experience, SII and IFRS reporting in particular;
• Experience working in life insurance industry, ideally in a cross border company;
• Flexible, likes working in a dynamic and changing environment;
• Strong organisational skills and works on own initiative;
• Wants to develop into a leadership role and take on a high level of responsibility.
For more information please contact Paul at 016099404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate