• Assist the production of Solvency II Pillar I results.
• Assist the production of Solvency II Pillar II results.
• Maintaining and enhancing the documentation of the actuarial processes in respect of Solvency II.
• Designing and developing processes to produce Solvency II results; that comply with the Solvency II technical requirements and enable production of results within the required timeframes.
• Leading training programmes to ensure a good technical knowledge of Solvency II throughout the business.
• Maintaining and developing Prophet Models.
• Producing, analysing and reporting MCEV, as required.
• Analysing and reviewing VNB calculations, as required.
• Preparing statutory valuations, as required.
• Supporting the production of business plans, as required.
• Supporting the actuarial basis review process, as required
• An actuarial qualification.
• Relevant post-qualification experience within the life assurance sector, preferably in a Financial Reporting role.
• Attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
• Experience of managing processes and drawing conclusions from complex data sources.
• Experience of communicating complex problems and issues effectively and succinctly to a variety of peers and managers.
• Experience of constructively challenging and influencing a range of peers and stakeholders, including some outside of immediate function.
• Fluency in English and French is preferable.
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland