This challenging and pivotal role will offer the appointee the opportunity to develop strong advisory, technical and sub-sectoral specialisms within a team of professional experts while ensuring the conditions are in place that will enable the execution of the role's mandate. This role will focus on leading the on-going development and enhancement of the strategy, infrastructure and capability within the Division to ensure the strategy continues to remain appropriate in light of emerging trends in the regulatory or macro–economic landscape.
The successful appointee will be tasked with leading the shared services teams to ensure robust advisory, actuarial and decision-support services are provided to enhance the quality of outcomes.
The appointee will –
• Be a proven leader with extensive experience at senior management level in a regulatory, compliance or risk management environment;
• Be a qualified actuary with approximately 10 years' post qualification experience and will have a solid understanding of international regulation as it pertains to both the life and non- life Insurance sector;
• Have a deep understanding of the structure and functioning of the insurance industry – both in Ireland and internationally;
• Have a strong ability to successfully lead, influence and manage others while inspiring credibility;
• Be a thought leader and key influencer in the Insurance industry in Ireland and keep abreast of relevant domestic and international development to ensure any and all implications are identified and proactively managed.
Please contact Paul Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland