• To develop and maintain actuarial systems, models and tools used by the Actuarial Department
• Implementation of approved business requirements necessary to support regulatory requirements, new products, reinsurance structures, management information and external reporting requirements
• Delivery of work designed to improve the robustness and efficiency of the Actuarial Department through process improvements, make system enhancements and implement an adequate control framework
• To deliver infrastructure systems changes for projects and manage dependencies with the wider change delivery and IT processes
• To implement and to support the implementation of new requirements into the actuarial systems, model and tools
• To deliver model maintenance program for one or more systems with regular engagement and effective communication with user groups and senior managers.
This includes maintaining consistency with other systems
• To support the implementation of systems solutions in line with the Actuarial Department Systems Strategy
• To support the identification and delivery of improvements to Actuarial Department processes
• To deliver training and ongoing support to users of Actuarial systems ensuring that developments are fully embedded
Contact [email protected] or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland