The successful candidate will join a dynamic actuarial team within the Investment Oversight Department. They will be involved in a variety of analytical and development work, specialising in the investment area, which will draw on their technical and communications skills along with providing support to the wider business.
• Monitor performance and composition of funds
• Work with Investment Managers and the Product Management Department when launching new unit linked funds
• Support the relationship between the company and its investment managers
• Ensure a proper control framework is in place
• Participate in investment-related and other projects
• Meet service commitments and work to tight deadlines
• Support the team in the operational aspects of the Investment Oversight Department while pursuing innovation and efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Support the Investment Accounts Department in the daily unit pricing process
• Act as point of contact for all specialist unit pricing queries
• Actuarial student, preferably with at least 2 year’s experience within the life / pensions / investment field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and managing multiple tasks.
• Understanding of investments and the regulatory environment
• Experience of Microsoft applications and project management.
• Good numerical ability and analytical skills
• A flexible approach to work
• Technical knowledge
• Problem solving
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Setting and meeting priorities
• Commercial acumen
• Team work
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland