Ideally suit a part qualified Actuary, the role will work closely with the Investments, Actuarial Reporting and Finance teams. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to put their technical and analytical skills to use.
This is a varied role with extensive learning opportunities and would suit a candidate with at least 2 years+ relevant experience.
• Perform monthly reconciliations on system data
• Maintain and develop Fee Income reconciliation process on Unit Linked business and report results to senior management
• Support Actuarial Reporting team in Gains By Source analysis & unit linked reserving
• Monitor pricing and provide expert assistance to the Unit Pricing Group on an ongoing basis
• Provide input into the development and enhancement of unit pricing and investment related policies
• Monitor and report on ALM
• Maintain and develop processes to minimise risks associated with ALM
Please contact Jenny on 016099409 or [email protected] for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate