Consultant Manager role to provide life actuarial consulting to clients on a broad range of topics including:
o Corporate restructuring and capital enhancement (demutualisation, securitisation and M&A).
o Advanced financial modelling approaches
o Supporting clients in all aspects of actuarial work including, financial reporting, solvency reporting, capital management and product pricing.
o Working with Heads of Actuarial Function and Chief Risk Officers in meeting business and regulatory requirements relating to these roles.
o Performance in areas related to financial risk, product distribution and capital issues.
o Enterprise Risk Management to manage risks and meet strategic objectives.
You will be expected to:
• Deliver superior, consistent project management for clients, whether small project teams or large teams involving associates from multiple countries.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts and take initiative to develop your broader network.
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
• Serve as manager to more junior associates, look to develop yourself and those more junior in all aspects of your work
Contact email@example.com or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland