The successful candidate will work as part of a multi disciplinary team of market-leading advisors to the life insurance industry in Ireland and internationally. Our client is looking for candidates who are responsible, decisive, clear thinking, commercially focussed and motivated. In return they offer the opportunity to be highly rewarded, both personally (in terms of professional development) and financially. They invest in our people, offering first class support to staff in order to strengthen their technical knowledge but equally importantly to broaden their personal and consulting skills.
• Apply actuarial skills and experience to a variety of assignments, while maintaining the highest quality of professional advice at all times.
• Successfully manage and deliver a range of concurrent actuarial and multidisciplinary
assignments, including acting as the client’s main point of day-to-day contact on assignments.
• Effectively manage staff, ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of assignments.
• Develop and maintain productive market and client relationships.
• Be actively involved in the development of new work opportunities from both new and
existing clients, including supporting client proposals.
• Play an active role in developing opportunities for the practice and in knowledge sharing and development within the practice.
You will be a nearly/newly qualified actuary.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland