The role is open to part qualified actuaries with strong analytical skills who would like the opportunity to work in the Actuarial Services department. The Actuarial Services department is responsible for the ongoing management of our Life and Pension products, policy statements and projections.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of analytical and development work, which will draw on their technical and communications skills along with providing expert technical support to the wider business.
The role reports to the Actuarial Operations Manager.
• Annual Benefit Statements to customers are our key yearly communication with customers. Responsibility includes helping ensuring the smooth operation of this process and assisting in further enhancements to improve our customers` experience
• Existing Business Quotation systems development. Aiding the development of these systems together with their ongoing maintenance (regulatory changes, system enhancements etc.)
• Policy administration systems. Analysis and review of our policy administration systems to ensure they are operating as required.
• The department is also responsible for the Policy Reviews, Special Quotes and Alterations
• Work as part of a team of actuarial specialists, sharing expertise and knowledge across all areas
• Help the team continue to deliver exceptional service, while pursuing innovation and efficiency improvements opportunities
• The role holder will be a part qualified Actuary
• Life and Pension product knowledge
• An understanding of the external commercial and regulatory environment would be advantageous
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to balance competing priorities while still achieving a high standard of work.
• Excellent standard of Microsoft Excel is required, while experience with Visual Basic would be a valuable skill
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland