What motivates you? If you are looking for a career and employer that will challenge you, encourage you to take responsibility and show initiative, and demand innovative thinking, then an actuarial career in general insurance consulting at our client is for you.
As a General Insurance Consultant you will work beside some of the industry’s top thought leaders designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to challenges faced by the world’s leading insurers.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Actively seek to be involved in a variety of work to ensure a broad skill set (technical, management and client) is maintained and developed
• Deliver superior, consistent project management for assigned clients
• Keep up-to-date with new regulations and methodologies and seek to understand their impact
• Interface with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that reflect the client’s broader business issues
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
• Demonstrate commitment to professional standards in managing analyses and in communications with clients
You will be student actuary making good progress with your exams.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland