Our client is looking for candidates with relevant experience who are able to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing leading edge solutions to a range of corporate and Trustee clients. The range of work will touch on all of the following areas:
• Acting as lead consultant on a range of corporate clients
• Providing technical assistance to our personal wealth and retirement planning services
• Working with our transactions team on M&A projects as required
• Public sector pensions work
• DC consulting
• Accounting technical support in relation to year-end audit work
• Cross disciplinary team working with various other parts of the business
The responsibilities would include:
• Managing and delivering advice to a portfolio of clients
• Looking to lead those assignments and develop the client relationships
• Working on specific project based assignments where project management skills are key in the efficient and timely delivery of services
• Supporting the practice and business development through leading or contributing to the development of new consulting opportunities
• Assuming a coaching and performance management role that aligns staff development with company experience
• Assisting with our various marketing efforts and raising your personal profile both internally and externally through writing articles, social media contributions and online presence
Who are we looking for?
• A qualified actuary
• An aptitude for the highest standards of quality and accuracy in delivering work.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work in teams
• An individual who is self-motivated and looking for a challenge.
For further information, please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland