• Deliver key elements of the design, development and maintenance of Technical Prices for all lines of business based on appropriate pricing tools/ assumptions
• Support reporting to Underwriting Committees on pricing of each product, including prospective profitability estimates and profitable segments.
• Analyse, design and monitor key performance indicators including rate change.
• Assess and address data quality issues.
• Implement and deliver to policies, guidelines and procedures, reviewing on an ongoing basis and recommending improvements that meet best practice and business objectives.
• Manage relationships with business stakeholders to ensure a high quality integrated service is provided on time and to budget
• Manage mid-size Actuarial projects to improve service provision or act as key resource on large-scale projects, including international initiatives.
• Support the provision of models, data and information to managers to assist with the setting of assumptions and targets as part of business planning
• Maintain appropriate documentation of key controls for Risk Policy, SOX.
• Support other actuarial and management activities as required and provide broader operational support to the Sales & Marketing.
• Support the team in implementing of best practice GI pricing techniques
• Support the design, development and maintenance of appropriate analysis tools and databases
• Work in partnership with the business to identify potential risks and opportunities
For more information please contact Paul at 016099404 or email@example.com.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate