Recently qualified actuary required for this global firm.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Deliver high quality actuarial service to the business
• Support consistent pricing practices, methodologies through strategic leadership and the delivery of pricing services
• Support the capture of granular data suitable for the continuous pricing improvement process.
• Enhance market opportunities, and profitable growth through supporting the pricing and rating of new/revised products and propositions.
• Support the continuous enhancement of the actuarial talent within the region, through training and mentoring.
Experience & Qualities
• At least 5 years of experience in a non-life actuarial environment.
• Effective collaboration across a range of Stakeholders within and external to the actuarial function.
• Exhibits self-motivation and drive; takes initiative without the need for approval.
• Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle complexity and distil out and explain key concepts.
• International pricing experience will be a distinct advantage.
• Sound knowledge of the techniques and concepts behind Insurance rating & pricing
• Sound knowledge of statistical and actuarial tools and techniques and ability to apply modelling processes and techniques to facilitate risk management decisions.
• Working knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
• Knowledge of the insurance industry's trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland