This role will suit an ambitious actuary who is excited by the prospect of joining a start-up. The new company will be a subsidiary, and will share the offices, of the existing parent, so it won’t be a completely greenfield operation, but it will appeal to the entrepreneurial actuary.
• Deliver accurate and timely Pricing analysis and results to facilitate informed decision making by senior management
• Development and maintain Technical Prices based on appropriate tools and assumptions
• Implement and deliver work to policies, guidelines and procedures. Support the on-going review of this approach to pricing and recommend improvements that meet best practice and business objectives
• Develop, analyse and monitor key performance indicators.
• Build, validate and analyse Pricing models for a variety of different purposes
• Develop solutions, under their own initiative, using sound actuarial/statistical approach to both new and routine Pricing problems
• Perform rigorous validation of data in advance of analysis and actively recommend improvements to data quality
• Understand and communicate analytical results to both technical and non-technical audiences clearly explaining key results and assumptions
• Maintain appropriate documentation of key controls of Risk Policy and LAP
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland