We are looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for the assessment of pricing adequacy, portfolio management, product design and company strategies using actuarial expertise, for the purpose of ensuring company financial strength, regulatory compliance, and meeting profit objectives.
The position develops accurate and innovative analysis techniques, suggests innovative product designs, and must be able to coordinate with others within and outside the department on various projects.
– Ensure execution of rate level indications exercise
– Ensure execution of retention, conversion and competitive position analysis and work with the product tower
– Provide support to improve underwriting efficiency
– Budget Preparation
– Develop and implement Post-rate monitoring process
– Develop and implement standard reports for monitoring and measuring all aspects of the business
– Work closely with Product Team to develop business strategies
– Collaborate with Finance, Marketing, and Reserving and with data analytics function to ensure data used for pricing and monitoring is complete, accurate, adequate and timely.
For further information contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland