Reporting to the Actuarial & Underwriting Manager you will manage a team of actuaries and trainees. You will take responsibility for pricing & product design, clients’ analysis and participate in strategic projects of the company.
• Define, manage and implement the methodologies, tools, assumptions required to carry out product quotations and business plans
• Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development to provide product quotations
• Develop and implement pricing strategies to meet profit targets & risk appetite
• Analyze actuarial risks embedded in new products
• Manage development of business plans
• Assure the implementation and upgrade of pricing models
• Enhance pricing database by performing experience analysis
• Write technical notes for new products and business lines
• Assure the compliance with the reinsurance strategy
• Review technical aspects of contractual documents
• Sign-off all quotes issued to partners / clients
• Participate in the strategic projects defined at Group and Company level
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland