The Pricing team develops and maintains market leading pricing structures using cutting edge actuarial and statistical techniques for all Personal and Commercial Lines insurance products. Working closely with colleagues in Underwriting, Distribution, Reserving and Capital Modelling colleagues they provide pricing solutions for new initiatives and to current business challenges.
• Maintenance and enhancement of pricing models and documentation in line with Global P&C best practice approach
• Deliver pricing recommendations for all areas of Insurances (Motor, Property, Liability) to deliver planned profitability
• Identify emerging pricing issues in the market
• Participating in international group pricing projects
• Working as part of a team with the relevant portfolio managers to develop new products and solutions to business problems
• Part-Qualified Actuary
• Competent in using Radar, Classifier
• Knowledge of the General Insurance market and products
• Knowledge and experience of the full range of standard GI Pricing techniques including rating adequacy techniques and methodologies, GLM risk modelling, customer behaviour modelling and Price Optimisation
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland