As an actuarial student, this team member will be required to carry out technical actuarial tasks to a high standard and with a clear communication of the results. There will be a high degree of problem solving required within this role.
Some specific actions that are required are as follows:
• To assist in the design and specification of products (in conjunction with other internal departments).
• To determine competitive and profitable charge parameters and premium rates.
• To ensure products meet internal profit requirements.
• To produce profitability reports and obtain necessary sign-off.
• To produce financial information required for project approval (e.g. business case information).
• To produce detailed product specifications and obtain sign-off by project team.
• To obtain or build and test appropriate financial models for profit testing and pricing work.
You will be an actuarial student making good progress with your exams.
Please contact [email protected], 016099409
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland