As a member of the Propositions and Technical Services team, the role-holder will assist in defining and developing products that meet the needs of our distributors and customers.
• Manage the evaluation of propositions initially, throughout the product development life cycle and post implementation.
• Assume responsibility for leading specific product development initiatives and shaping the design of those initiatives
• Oversee delivery of product developments from initial concept to full implementation, managing stakeholder expectations throughout the process
• Schedule and conduct periodic product reviews to ensure that existing products remain fit for purpose from a commercial, regulatory and operational perspective.
• Manage the assessment and delivery of small change requests, ensuring that the solution is robust from a product, process and literature perspective.
• Assume responsibility for managing the product development process, including regular reviews and updates as required
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Required / Desirable Qualifications and Experience
• Part qualified Actuary.
• Possess approximately 3 years’ experience in a product development or technical role within a life insurance company.
• Experience of pricing mechanics, actuarial concepts and financial analysis
• Familiarity with insurance policy administration systems would be an advantage.
• Experience of market analysis, customer research and distribution management would be an advantage.
• Experience in a cross-border insurance environment would be desirable.
• Familiarity with investments (funds, ETFs, structured products etc) would be desirable.
• Excellent MS Office skills with a high level of competency in Excel.
• Knowledge of key European regulatory developments (IDD, PRIIPs, MiFID, Solvency II) would be desirable
For further information please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland