Our client has a role for a nearly/newly qualified actuary. It is responsible for supporting the full actuarial analysis of a portfolio of insurance products with particular emphasis on product development and pricing requirements.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsibility for product pricing and modelling of pricing solutions
2. Assists in product research & development and financial impact analysis, working in close collaboration with reinsurance partners where appropriate
3. Draws useful insights that can be put to practical use to optimise the product offering in terms of product, price and customer experience
4. Models product performance, builds simulations & projections, evaluates past performance and uses to project future performance, accounts for market trends
5. Monitors, models and reports on portfolio profitability, loss ratios, pricing adequacy etc.
6. Manages, analyses and interprets data to produce management information and suitable inputs for pricing, reserving and capital management exercises including Solvency II
7. Helps to develop financial & management reporting and reserving methodologies appropriate to the various product offerings
8. Drafts actuarial reports on financial performance, experience analysis, financial condition and solvency capital requirements
9. Assists with the on-going development of the company’s risk management system within a Solvency II environment, including the drafting and maintenance of policies and procedures
10. Collaborates with all Company departments in management of the actuarial control cycle; reviews, analyses, develops and recommends modifications to data, methodologies and assumptions.
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate