Your responsibilities will include new business transactions, ongoing client support and underwriting of renewals and amendments.
Participate actively on all potential new business transactions:
• determine transaction initial acceptability;
• work closely with offices worldwide during the pricing/underwriting process to determine acceptable pricing assumptions/methodologies
• where required, participate in both internal and client meetings on transactions
• review underwriting reports
• participate in the complex document process with the client/lawyers
• where required, present transactions to the Reinsurance Committees for approval
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or Jennyl@acumen-resouces.com).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland