Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer your responsibilities will include –
• Support in the development, implementation, and management of the company’s risk management strategy, with particular focus on Life Risks
• Contribution to various risk management information systems and measurement tools (Risk Appetite Monitor, Risk Matrix).
• Taking ownership of day to day risk management issues that impact the profitability and solvency position of the business.
• Coordinate Product Approval Process and Policy
• Support in the optimisation of reinsurance strategy and monitoring of implementation.
• Support in the organisation of and participation in relevant risk committees Solvency II:
• Act as company’s Model Validation Coordinator – coordination of the quarterly model validation testing processes
• Overall responsibility for the Solvency II ongoing project coordination and maintenance of the internal model approval, and liaison with the CBI at a local level
• Responsible for the calculation of the Operational Risk Solvency Capital Requirement using the Group internal model
• Support in project activities relating to Solvency II implementation (including production of the ORSA, RSR, SFCR)
Ideally suited to a part qualified actuary making progress with actuarial exams.
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate