Our client wishes to recruit for the role of Risk Management Actuary. This important position will be responsible for supporting the Chief Risk Actuary and the Senior Management in managing and enhancing the Company’s risk management framework.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Monitor, evaluate and challenge the organisation’s success in managing its risks.
• Organise and participate at the management risk committee meetings including oversight of follow-ups.
• Carry out regular monitoring of the company’s risks.
• Assist in the identification and assessment of any new risks.
• Assess the need and extent of Internal Retrocession for the Company and review External Retrocession needs.
• Prepare Quarterly Risk Reports for the Board Risk Committee Meeting.
For further details, please contact Jenny Johnston on +35316099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland