Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the successful candidate will be required to support the Risk Management Function with regular business as usual risk management tasks while simultaneously supporting various project initiatives.
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
• Support the Chief Risk Officer in the embedding of risk management processes and culture across the Company
• Lead the role out of an Integrated Risk and Control Framework across the Company
• Lead the preparation of risk management reports for Senior Management and Board audiences
• Project Management of key reporting requirements including, ORSA, SFCR/RSR, Risk Assessment of Product Launches etc.
• Coordinate the review of key governance requirements, e.g. Risk Policies and Risk Strategy
• Coordinate the Company’s Management Risk Committee
• Operate and enhance the Company’s existing operational risk management framework
• Excellent communication and people skills, ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• A combination of confidence, presence and self-awareness in order to produce desired outcomes from dealing with people across the organisation
• Flexible can do attitude with an ability to adapt quickly to evolving requirements
• Highly proficient in operating all Microsoft packages, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience of preparing/delivering written and oral communications to Senior Management or Board level audiences
• Experience of working in the Financial Industry, ideally in Life or General Insurance
• Knowledge of Solvency II, in particular aspects of Pillar 2 & 3 requirements e.g. ORSA, Governance Policies, RSR/SFCR
For further information please contact email@example.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland