Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Actuary will be responsible for management of the company’s Actuarial support regarding all internal and external financial and regulatory reporting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working with local and foreign regulatory entities to ensure compliance with evolving regulatory regime, including:
o Production of all Solvency II Pillar 3 reporting (e.g., QRT’s, SFCR, RSR)
o Responsibility for Solvency II Pillar 1 valuations (e.g. technical provisions, SCR)
o Contribution to Solvency II Pillar 2 compliance as guided by Risk Management (e.g., Risk Policies, Risk Appetite)
o Other requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland
• Supporting internal and external reporting requirements, including the Actuarial Function Report, and attendance at meetings with external partners including regulators
• Providing the Risk Management function with technical support of ongoing quantification, reporting, and management of the company’s risks (e.g., ORSA, ROE monitoring)
• Supporting other aspects of the business, including financial modeling, internal and external audits, collateral management, experience studies, sensitivity testing and reserving for reinsurance contracts
• Coordination with Group HQ’s actuarial and risk management teams in the analysis and reporting of financial valuations and risk measurement for their book of business
Contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland