Well established in Ireland and serving an international client base, our client's core longevity business is built on analytic strength and transactional flexibility. We deliver best in class reinsurance solutions to our clients: from co-developing underwriting and risk modeling, to lead underwriting the first securities format longevity cover.
We are now looking to boost our winning team with highly motivated, high performance and high potential people and can offer an attractive compensation package to match.
As a technically strong actuary you will bring your talents, and learn new skills in deal modelling and reinsurance structuring.
You will build value by modelling and pricing deals from initial assessment through to deal execution, and also provide technical support to the commercial deal leader.
Other responsibilities include:
• development of our current benchmarks, models and pricing tools,
• analysis of our in-force portfolio and other data sources to discover new insights,
• and, at the earliest opportunity, dealing with clients on technical subjects.
Wider development opportunities also await; building benchmarks and deal models for new territories worldwide and working with our Customized Solutions teams on large and unusual deals.
About you –
We are looking for a range of high performing, high potential, technically strong Actuaries who are quick learners.
Are you pragmatic? Can you demonstrate commercial sense while working on complex pricing projects?
Are you a good communicator, can you work effectively in a dynamic and culturally diverse international environment?
Are you someone who enjoys autonomy, but also an effective team player?
Are you an experienced qualified actuary, and do you have:
• Actuarial or analytical pricing or modelling work experience in life reinsurance, life insurance pricing, valuation or consulting (reinsurance experience would be an advantage)
• Proven analytical skills and enjoy working on complex projects
• Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively
• Self-motivation, ability to work under pressure when needed
• Experience working with multiple IT tools/platforms, such as Excel Access, MoSes or Mo.Net
• Programming skills (including R) would be an advantage
Contact Jenny at 6099409 or email@example.com for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland