The role is open to part qualified actuaries with strong analytical skills who would like the opportunity to play a significant role in the continued development of the financial reporting requirements of our client.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of analytical and development work which will draw on their strong technical, analytical and communications skills.
The role reports to the Financial Reporting Manager
• To assist in the calculation and reporting of the company value and solvency position on a quarterly basis
• Work as part of a team of part qualified and qualified actuaries, sharing expertise and knowledge across the business.
• Help the team continue to deliver exceptional service, while pursuing innovation and efficiency improvements opportunities
• To assist in monthly profit reporting and management accounting
• Lead experience investigation and analysis for lapses, expenses, mortality and morbidity for review and setting of best estimate assumptions
• Assist external auditor through their reviews to ensure sign off given within agreed time frame
• To assist in implementation of new actuarial modelling software and new IFRS17 reporting requirements
• The role holder will be a part qualified Actuary
• Life and Pension product knowledge ideally
• An understanding of the external commercial and regulatory environment would be advantageous
• Programming ability and actuarial modelling experience would be advantageous
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to balance competing priorities while still achieving a high standard of work.
• Excellent standard of Microsoft Excel is required
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland