As a member of the risk management team you will report into the Risk Actuary and you will work closely with claims, underwriting, finance and actuarial.
Main Role Responsibilities:
• Development and maintenance of the local model governance framework
• Assist with the key model governance assurance activities across all risk types
• Assist with the preparation of the Internal Model report to the Board for annual approval
• Coordinate Internal Model elements of ORSA report, capital assessments / projections
• Input into the development of the risk reporting framework
• Input into the development of the Risk Management System, including risk appetite setting
• Working with the business on risk related topics e.g. Underwriting, Investments etc.
• Involvement in the corporate planning process
• Input into the development of the operational risk model requiring annual development and updates.
• Working on Solvency II related topics
• Part Qualified FSAI
• Risk Modelling experience ideally but not necessary
• 1-2 years general insurance experience
• Good level of market awareness and analytical skills
• Desire to constantly seek improvements to systems and processes
• Proven problem solving and decision making ability
• High degree of numeracy with excellent data handling and computing skills
• Ideally, good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, Willis Towers Watson products and SAS
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland